Retail Food Safety Regulatory Needs Assessment Survey
Published: July 15, 2022
This is a comprehensive national survey to identify strengths of the retail food safety community and to assess knowledge gaps as they pertain to workforce needs.
The purpose of the survey is to:
- Determine the degree of exposure retail food regulatory professionals have to key content knowledge areas.
- Discover strengths and gaps between exposure to content and the working needs of the regulatory community.
Survey findings will be evaluated and shared with association and regulatory partners to:
- Bolster educational resources
- Reduce knowledge gaps in the profession
- Improve workforce capabilities
Here's the link to take the survey: Retail Food Safety Regulatory Needs Assessment
All CFP members are eligible to participate in the survey.