Sustaining Supporter Application
A mechanism for contributing to the Conference for Food Protection is available to everyone. Please consider becoming a Sustaining Supporter of the Conference for Food Protection.
Sustaining Supporter contributions can be made by companies, agencies (including government), individuals, and can even be made in honor or in memory of someone.
- A Sustaining Supporter of CFP is an entity which provides funds to promote Food Safety goals and the ongoing functions of the organization.
- A Sustaining Supporter is requested to make a commitment to CFP during two (2) consecutive biennial cycles (four years).
- A Sustaining Supporter is requested to support CFP at a minimum of $1,000 per calendar year during each four-year period. However, any level of contribution from the Sustaining Supporter would be welcomed (less than or greater than $1,000).
- A Sustaining Supporter that donates at least $500 annually will be recognized at the biennial meeting in one or more of the following ways:
- Being recognized at the opening session along with sponsors;
- Being identified on the board/banners placed throughout the meeting site along with sponsors;
- Being listed with other Sustaining Supporters on a single page in the Digital Program Book (as we do on the back cover of the Program Book for Sponsors); and/or
- Being identified on the CFP website on the biennial meeting page (as we do with Sponsors).
The Sustaining Supporter will receive recognition from the Conference at each biennial meeting to which they have made a contribution.
To contribute, please download the PDF application form by clicking Here
A current W9 form is available at this link: http://www.foodprotect.org/forms/
Make your check payable to CONFERENCE FOR FOOD PROTECTION and mail the Sustaining Supporter PDF form along with the check to:
David McSwane, CFP Executive Director
30 Elliott Court
Martinsville, IN 46151-1331
Your check will be acknowledged upon receipt.
If you have any questions or if you need additional information, feel free to contact Dr. David McSwane at firstname.lastname@example.org.