Sustaining Supporter Application
A mechanism for contributing to the Conference for Food Protection is available as an option to allow anyone who may not be able to become a Sponsor.
Please consider becoming a Sustaining Supporter of the Conference for Food Protection. Sustaining Supporter contributions can be made by companies, agencies (including government), individuals and can even be made in honor or memory of someone.
- A Sustaining Supporter of the Conference for Food Protection is an entity which provides funds to promote Food Safety goals and the ongoing functions of the organization.
- A Sustaining Supporter is requested to make a commitment to the Conference during two (2) consecutive biennial cycles (four years).
- A Sustaining Supporter is requested to support the Conference at a minimum of $1,000 per calendar year during each four-year period. However, any level of contribution from the Sustaining Supporter would be welcomed (less than or greater than $1,000).
- A Sustaining Supporter that donates at least $500 annually will be recognized at the Biennial Meeting in one or more of the following ways
- Being recognized at the opening session along with sponsors,
- Being identified on the board/banners placed throughout the meeting site along with sponsors,
- Being identified on a single page in the Program book as we do on the back cover of the Program Book for Sponsors, and/or
- Being identified on the CFP website in the Biennial Meeting page as we do with sponsors.
The Sustaining Supporter will receive recognition from the Conference at each Biennial Meeting
to which they have made a contribution.
To Pay by check download the PDF application form by clicking Here
If you need a W9 form click Here
Make your check payable to Conference for Food Protectionand and mail the Sustaining Supporter PDF form along with the check to:
41407 Millenium Terrace
Fremont, California 94538
Your check will be acknowledged upon receipt.
To pay by credit card go to: https://sustainingsupporter.eventbrite.com
If you have any questions, please contact Vicki Everly at: firstname.lastname@example.org