Terms and Conditions
Welcome to FoodProtect.org, the website for Conference for Food Protection.
When you register for membership in CFP you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form.
NO WARRANTIES. CFP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. CFP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
LIMITED LIABILITY. CFP'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2000-2008 Conference for Food Protection, 2792 Miramar Lane, Lincoln, CA 95648. All rights reserved.
NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
Amended: December 28, 2009
Conference for Food Protection Return and Refund Policy
1. The Conference for Food Protection (CFP) may offer CFP related merchandise for sale during a biennial meeting. For such merchandise, all sales are final and no refunds are given unless the products are defective.
2. The CFP offers membership in the organization at a cost of $50 per membership period, including any portion of a membership period. Membership dues are not pro rated. The membership period begins on the first day of the biennial meeting and ends on the Friday before the following biennial meeting. Membership is open to anyone, and you may join at any time. Membership dues are not refundable.
3. The CFP charges for meeting and workshop registration at its biennial meetings. Registration may be cancelled any time up to the day before the official opening session of the biennial meeting. Refund of registration fees (less $50.00 administrative fee) may be obtained by requesting in writing to:
Eric Pippert, Executive Treasurer
Conference for Food Protection
4307 SE Oak Street
Portland, Oregon 97215
Partial refunds are not offered during the biennial meeting. Any refund will be made to the registrant according to the method of payment of the registration fees (check or credit card).
4. Registrations are transferable at any time prior to the opening session of the biennial meeting, but may not be transferred during the biennial meeting.
5. Registration at the biennial meeting includes membership for one membership period.
6. All CFP fees and prices are in US dollars.
David McSwane, HSD
Conference for Food Protection
30 Elliott Court
Martinsville, IN 46151-1331
September 30, 2012