2020 Biennial Meeting (rescheduled for 2021)
Denver was the original destination for our in-person meeting scheduled for April 2020. | April 12 - August 20, 2021
The 2020 Biennial Meeting was postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and presented in a 100% virtual format.
The Workshop was held for one hour each day on April 13-15, 2021.
The Biennial Meeting was held the week of August 15-21, 2021 with some early sessions the week of August 9-13.
Information and documents related to 2020 Biennial Meeting and Workshop (rescheduled for 2021) are available from this web page via two (2) options:
1) Gray buttons in the upper right hand corner of this page.
2) Scroll to the bottom of this page to find PDF documents under the header MEETING MATERIALS.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Click HERE for the original Information Booklet with details about these meetings.
CFP once again provided a mobile app in conjunction with the Biennial Meeting. The app featured:
- CFP information and welcome messages
- Council information
- Issues that will be discussed (PDF)
- Issue attachments for you to review (PDF)
- Late Breaking Issue if any are submitted (PDF)
- Sponsors and their level of support
- Schedule for the Biennial Meeting (when available)
- Workshop speakers & details
We encourage you to download the Attendify app. Once downloaded, search for Conference for Food Protection 2021 (event). Once you have joined it may be necessary to create your profile, and the password (code) to join is CFP2020 (case sensitive).
Download the APP:
- Apple app store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/attendify/id1262403617
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.app
- OR: Visit: https://attendify.com/app/ipqfsk/
- To join virtually (on web): https://ve.attendify.com/index/ipqfsk/s_ipqfsk/ (You will need code CFP2020)
Questions involving event registration should be directed to Vicki Everly, CFP Executive Assistant at email@example.com
For general questions about CFP or the Biennial Meeting, contact our administrative office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters to Federal Agencies
- Issues Final
- Issues sent by Councils to Assembly of Delegates
- Assembly of Delegates Proceedings
- Biennial Meeting Session Presentations
- Opening Session - Bending the Curve of Foodborne Illness
- Opening Session - Recipe for Food Safety Success
- Opening Session - Changing the Conversation
- USDA - FSIS Report to CFP
- FDA Report to CFP
- CDC Report to CFP
- Committee Formation
- Orientation Session - First-Time Attendee
- Orientation Session - Council Orientation & Parliamentary Procedures
- Orientation Session - Issue Submitter & Presenter Training
- Orientation Session - Assembly of Delegates
- Program Standards Special Session - Part 1
- Program Standards Special Session - Part 2
- Issues - Corrected and Late Breaking
- CFP 2020 Issues UPDATE LIST
- Issue 2020-II-029 - AMENDED
- Issue 2020-III-010 - AMENDED Content Document
- Late-breaking Issue 2020-II-034
- Late-breaking Issue 2020-II-034 Content Document (draft revision to Constitution and Bylaws)
- Late-breaking Issue 2020-III-035 (with attachments)
- Late-breaking Issue 2020-III-035 - AMENDED
- Late breaking Issue 2020-III-036 (with attachments)
- ADDITIONAL Supporting Attachments (bundle)
- Workshop Materials