2020 Biennial Meeting (rescheduled for 2021)
All Biennial Meeting events will be conducted in a virtual format. | April 12 - August 20, 2021
Postponement of the 2020 Biennial Meeting.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the CFP Executive Board has rescheduled the 2020 Biennial Meeting to the following dates in 2021:
The Workshop will be held for one hour each day on April 13-15, 2021.
The Biennial Meeting will be held the week of August 15-21, 2021.
Both will be held as 100% virtual events.
Click HERE for an Information Booklet with details about these meetings.
CFP will once again provide a mobile app in conjunction with the Workshop and Biennial Meeting. The app will feature:
- CFP information and welcome messages
- Council information
- Issues that will be discussed (PDF)
- Issue attachments for you to review (PDF)
- Late Breaking Issue if any are submitted (PDF)
- Sponsors and their level of support
- Schedule for the Biennial Meeting (when available)
- Workshop speakers & details
We encourage you to download the Attendify app in advance and have it ready to go. Once downloaded, search for Conference for Food Protection 2021 (event). Once you have joined it may be necessary to create your profile, and the password (code) to join is CFP2020 (case sensitive).
Download the APP:
- Apple app store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/attendify/id1262403617
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.app
- OR: Visit: https://attendify.com/app/ipqfsk/
- To join virtually (on web): https://ve.attendify.com/index/ipqfsk/s_ipqfsk/ (You will need code CFP2020)
Information and documents for the 2020 Biennial Meeting and Workshop (rescheduled for 2021) is available from this web page via two (2) options:
1) Gray buttons in the upper right hand corner:
- Links for REGISTRATION and WORKSHOP INFORMATION.
2) Scroll to the bottom of this page to find PDF documents under the header MEETING MATERIALS:
- REGISTRATION and INFORMATION BOOKLET
- TENTATIVE AGENDA for the Pre-Biennial Meeting WORKSHOP
- Biennial Meeting Program WEEK-AT-A-GLANCE
- KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
- Frank Yiannas, Deputy Commissioner for Food Policy and Response.
- Keith Norman, Assistant Executive Chef and Food Safety Manager at the South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Questions involving registration should be directed to Vicki Everly, CFP Executive Assistant at email@example.com
For other questions, contact our administrative office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program and Workshop Materials
- Registration and Information Booklet