Issue View | Council III | 2018 Scribe Packet
The Issue that you selected is shown below. If you click on "Word Document File with Tracking," you will open a Word document version of the Issue. Because the document you will be opening is in Word format, you will need to use Word functions to save or print the Issue. When you view or use this Word version, the internal html functions will no longer work. Closing the screen will return you to the Start icon.
Issue Number: Council III 001
This is a brand new Issue.
Report-Mail Order Foods Safety Committee (MOFSC)
Issue you would like the Conference to consider
Acknowledgement and acceptance of committee final report and attached guidance document.
Public Health Significance
Mail order food companies have increased in popularity without any standardized guidance how to operate such a business in regards to food safety. This committee's guidance document will provide the standardized guidance necessary for such companies to implement current food safety practices.
Recommended Solution: The Conference recommends...
acknowledgement of the Mail Order Foods Safety Committee final report and thanking the committee members for their efforts and hard work.
- "Mail Order Foods Safety Committee Member Roster" (2) (2017)
- "Draft Guidance Document for Mail Order Food Companies" (3) (2017)
- "CFP Mail order committee draft document Feb 2 2018" (Original) (4) (2017)
- "Mail Order Final Report for Issue submittal" (Original) (5) (2017)
- "Roster with at-large members- FINAL" (Original) (6) (2017)
- "Industry Guide to Good Hygiene Practice: MAIL ORDER" (1) (2006)
- "Conference Call Minutes" (2) (2017)
- "Existing Documents Reviewed by Committee" (3) (2017)