Issue View | Council II | 2016 Scribe Packet
The Issue that you selected is shown below. If you click on "Word Document File with Tracking," you will open a Word document version of the Issue. Because the document you will be opening is in Word format, you will need to use Word functions to save or print the Issue. When you view or use this Word version, the internal html functions will no longer work. Closing the screen will return you to the Start icon.
Issue Number: Council II 006
This is a brand new Issue.
Report – Program Standards Committee (PSC)
Issue you would like the Conference to consider
The Conference for Food Protection (CFP) Program Standards Committee seeks Council II's acknowledgment of the committee's final report.
Public Health Significance
The Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (Retail Program Standards) were developed to serve as a guide for regulatory retail food program managers in the design, management, and execution of a retail food program with the public health outcome of reducing foodborne illness risk factors. The Program Standards Committee is a standing committee reporting to the CFP Executive Board. The Committee provides ongoing input to the FDA on issues that arise with the Retail Program Standards. The Committee serves the Conference by indirectly assisting Retail Program Standards enrollees in making progress towards meeting the Retail Program Standards. The Committee continues to work with the FDA internal Program Standards working group and the FDA Clearinghouse Workgroup to clarify and address issues that arise with the Retail Program Standards.
Recommended Solution: The Conference recommends...
- Acknowledgment of the 2014 - 2016 Program Standards Committee Final Report, and
- Thanking the Committee members for their work and dedication during the 2014 - 2016 biennium.
- "Verification Audit Survey Tool" (4) (2015)
- "Industry Support for Standards 2, 4 and 7 Survey Tool" (5) (2015)
- "Verification Audit Survey Results" (6) (2015)
- "Industry Support for Standards 2, 4 and 7 Survey Results (FMI Summary)" (7) (2015)
- "Industry Support for Standards 2, 4 and 7 Survey Results (NRA Summary)" (8) (2015)