The Conference for Food Protection (CFP) is a nonprofit organization that provides a formal process whereby members of industry, regulatory, and academia, and consumer and professional organizations can have input in the development and modification of food safety laws and regulations. Over the past decade, CFP has grown in credibility, visibility, and prestige. The upcoming Biennial Meeting in Denver is expected to attract over 500 individuals representing all aspects of the food industry. With this growth, the costs to hold a biennial meeting has substantially increased. Financial sponsorship from our members is an essential ingredient needed to sustain CFP's annual operating and biennial meeting costs. CFP now offers two ways for its members to provide financial support. You may become a Sustaining Sponsor and/or make a donation to support specific 2020 Biennial Meeting events and services.
NEW for the 2020 Biennial Meeting!
CFP now offers two ways to support the organization
and the biennial meeting in 2020:
The traditional Sustaining Sponsorship
and Event/Service Support Donations
Sustaining Sponsorships are available at four levels and are intended to support the operational costs of the organization and the biennial meeting. As a Sustaining Sponsor you will receive:
- Prominent listing in the digital Program Book and on the mobile app;
- Signs indicating your participation as a Sustaining Sponsor;
- Name tag ribbons for all your personnel attending the biennial meeting;
- Visibility - attendees will notice your participation again and again; and
- Reduced registration rate for the pre-biennial meeting Workshop @ $100 for the complimentary registrants provided at the Titanium, Gold, and Silver levels.
Sustaining Sponsorship contributions can be made in one or two payments:
- If two payments are preferred, one payment will be made in 2019 and the final payment must be received no later than March 1, 2020.
- Single payments must be paid by March 1, 2020.
Applications for Sustaining Sponsorship will be available soon.
2020 Biennial Meeting Event/Service Support Donations are now being accepted to defray expenses for specific services and activities at the biennial meeting. For an additional donation, your company will receive prominent acknowledgement during the biennial meeting. Examples of events and services include:
Please see the table below for details about specific opportunities at the 2020 Biennial Meeting.
Event/Service Support Donation applications will be processed and confirmed on a first-come first-served basis.
Payment is required in full on or before March 1, 2020.
Applications for Event/Service Support Donations are will be available soon.
For general questions regarding sponsorship and its benefits, contact:
For questions about the sponsorship application process or payments, contact:
Vicki Everly, CFP Executive Assistant
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone or text at 510-501-0417