The 2014 Biennial Meeting will be held in Orlando, FL from May 3 to May 7.
This Registration Booklet contains informaton about Biennial Meeting and Workshop Registration, agendas, sponsorships and hotel arrangements.
To register for the meeting, please click the Green Button above.
This local Orlando tourism group has created a website for CFP to provide information about restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc. in Orlando and surrounding areas.
The link is: http://foodprotect.orlandomeetinginfo.com/.
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World enables CFP attendees to purchase tickets to Disney parks, etc. at special prices. The site also contains our partial-day tickets, After - 2 pm and After - 4 pm tickets, which are exclusive to the meetings market.
These tickets offer pre-arrival savings of 10% on Full-Multi-Day (2 days or longer) Tickets and include a complimentary bonus visit to an additional Disney Experience at any one of the following (additional details are listed on the web site):
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex with 30 minutes of game play at the PlayStation® Pavilion
- Disney's Winter Summerland or Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses (before 4 p.m.)
- A round of golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
The link for this site is http://www.mydisneymeetings.com/cfp14